Getting business through banners click is a smart option for internet marketers. Affiliate marketing people are using banner ads to get continuous traffic to their affiliate sites. Affiliate marketing stands for a type of business promotion where a company makes a network of affiliates. Affiliates as a part of company’s network advertise for the client’s business. They may send visitors to clients’ website. It is the commissioning system for which the affiliates work for the company.
Popular methods for affiliate marketing are:
1. Pay-per-click money making method
2. ClickBank cash method
3. Pay per view(PPV) or Cost per action (CPA) method
4. Banner exchange or link exchange, etc.
Banner exchange programs are cheaper and more effective than pay per click or pay per view method. Banners can bring a lot of traffic to your affiliate business due to their natural ability of traffic pulling. Affiliate market is quite competitive. If you are launching a new product, you may make thousands of affiliates for your business. It is natural that your affiliates may compete among themselves for selling the same product.
Marketing persons make different sized banners for affiliates such that these banners and text links can fit at the appropriate positions in the affiliate sites. Also affiliate banners are placed in a position of the web page such that viewers can find the banners easily and can click on them for more business of the company. Merchants give the right to their affiliates to advertise for them in affiliates’ own site.
What advantages banners have for making business?
1. Animated banners include more texts and graphics for making a complete and effective ad.
2. Animated banners use different graphics after certain intervals that easily grab viewers’ attention.
3. Compared to video ads and large graphics, banners get less time to get loaded in the page.
4. Simple banner creation is quite easy. There are online websites on web that offer free banner design software for everybody. Any affiliate can design such a banner without knowing graphics design and programming. If merchants offer their banners to place on affiliates’ sites, then cost of designing becomes nil.
Affiliate marketing through banner ads is quantitative in nature. Number of clicks generated through banner ads is measurable by using proper coding. Banner exchange programs help affiliates to design spread their sales promotion in other websites. It is helpful to reduce advertisement budget. However, popular websites with high Google page rank can charge for placing affiliate business ads on their sites.
It is important for affiliates and merchants to keep promoting their offers. Big companies are promoting their products through affiliate marketing. Look at Amazon! Amazon is earning huge revenue through its affiliates. Go under the umbrella of a big merchant like Amazon and stick to banner advertising. You can’t fail!